“One of my perfect beach retreat” – Jarod, Penang
Stay: Apartment which could cater to 5 persons and it cost us approximately RM130 per pax (breakfast included)
Great things regarding Gold Coast Morib:
1. This Malaysia beach resort was noticeably brand new and the corridor was very clean. We like the decoration and color scheme. The living room was warmly lighted, which provide guests homely feeling and environment.
2. There are alot of parking space is situated in back of the resort and we were able to get a car park without any problem.
3. Guest could borrow volleyball for free. Just some deposits is needed.
4. Beautiful sun set!
5.Toiletries was provided
Areas for improvement:
1. The direction from car park to lobby was abit misleading. One could simply get lost here.
2. The rain shower is lack of pressure, causing difficulty when we take our bath.
“Great for family with kids” – Jeniffer, Singapore.
The location is close to KL International airport making it very convenient for us to travel from Singapore. The resort room is large and spacious, bathroom is equipped with jacuzzi. The Gold Coast Morib water theme park is just nice in terms of its size, our kids really enjoy it. The resorts staff are friendly and helpful.However, the resort room & toilet cleanliness could be better. Lack of hair dryer in bathroom.